- We finished the flyer for the block party occurring on August 27,2011.
- We did research and presentations on different types of poems
- (Such as Limerick, Haiku, Imagery, and even Acrostic).
- We also brainstormed on different ideas to stop violence.
- We thought of great ideas for our CD name.
This week are team will accomplish:
- The Lead Artist and Artworks leadership will meet with each intern for a formal evaluation.
- Each intern will review the goals they set for themselves on fundamentals day.
- We will ask a co-worker for their input.
- We will assess what progress we have made towards achieving them.
- We will also determine what specific steps they need to take to meet/exceed our goals.
- So far I think that this program is fun and it teaches every intern different types of work ethics.
- The group participating in communicating with one another, group decision making, and every interns voice being heard was easier than I expected.
- Creative writing was the most difficult than I expected.